Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A New Calling

Wow life has been extremly buisy lately.... I got a new calling YAY!!! I am now in the young womens as a Laurel advisor Iam way excited but very nervous I don't know very many people in the ward but it will be fun to get to know the girls. Saturday we got up very early and hiked Ensign peak... it was freezing!! Then Dustin and I went and volunteered at the food bank with his work , RAdio Disney.. then had fun watching the game. You think I would have pictures especially cause I had my camera with me all day but nope no pictures :( Iam so excited for Thanksgiving cause then I get to put up christmas yaya! I am so excited for christmas!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Young Womens would be fun! I am also excited for Christmas! I love all the lights!

Blake and Audra said...

Christmas!! YAY! We will go see the lights for sure. I'm so excited. I almost convinced Blake to let us put up our tree this week before we go but...no such luck. He said it'll give us something to look forward to when we get back. Whatever...Im SO excited! Have an awesome Turkey day

Jenny Spilker said...

You will love YW. That is were I am now and it is one of my favorite callings. You will do amazing things for those girls. I hope they know how blessed they are to have you as one of their leaders.