Friday, April 3, 2009

Why I Love & Adore My Wife

Where do I begin? Maybe by saying that the reasons for my love and adoration for my wife cannot be fully comprehended in textual form. I try my best to show her my love. I need to work on that more I think.

I love that she would do anything for me.
I love that she wants the best for me.
I love that she wants the best for herself
I love that she wants the best for our family.
I love that she is willing to be understanding.
I love that she works so hard for us.
I love that she understands the value of hard work.
I love that she can work to forgive.
I love that she is willing to sacrifice.
I love that she can communicate well.
I love that she is patient with my communication.
I love that her friends are so supportive of her.
I love that she tries so hard in everything she does.
I love that she always tries to be herself.
I love that she loves me.

I adore her for her security.
I adore her for her comfort.
I adore her for her confidence in me.
I adore her for her teamwork in our relationship
I adore her for her positive attitude constantly.
I adore her for the light she shines on others around her.

There are so many things I love and adore Kristin for. Just typing them out doesnt give my feelings for her justice. She can lift me up with a smile from her face. There is no such thing as a complete list of reasons for love. New reasons pop up each day. She's the best.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute post!! I love Kristin too!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

It's true. You're a lucky guy. Kristin is a good gal!

Scott and Chelsey said...

She is so so great! WE love you Kristin.. What a hot doll!!

Callie said...

This is the cutest thing ever!! You guys are perfect for each other. A great example! Love you both.