Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Please STop GroWiNg!!!


My little Savvy girl is growing up so fast!!! And I don't like it!!! Here is an update of we have been doing since Sav has joined our little family.

Dad started baseball a couple of weeks ago. Savvy and I love going to his game and cheering loud, especially when the weather is nice.
We took Savvy to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. She slept the whole time.
And good friends Greg and Lynsey came with us.
We took Savvy on a road trip to Vegas to visit Dez. ( I just realized I didn't take any pictures of the two of them) Sav did so good in the car and on the trip. We are so luckey to have such a good baby.
Dustin and I are so greatful that Savvy was sent to us> She is such a joy and has brought us so much happiness. I never knew you could love someone so much. My little girl is growing so fast. I wish i could stop time right now! I'm loving life!!!!

6 comments:

The Marecles said...

She is beautiful!! It really is amazing how fast they grow up. I have a 3 year old and an 18 month old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Just enjoy every second you can because it really does go by so fast.

Blake and Audra said...

So sad! She still looks so small to me, but I'm sure, as her mommy, it's going by way too fast. She is seriously the cutest little thing! I'll try to get better at keeping her awake. :)

Cassie and Mason Green said...

Holy cow.. she's gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw her. I agree time goes by way too fast... but theres fun things about all the stages.

Scott and Chelsey said...

wow she is just so darling! i want to come see her before i leave! missed you tonight!

Lisa said...

She is sooo cute! I love her in her little swimsuit!

Anonymous said...

So true! It goes too fast! Love the swimsuit:)