Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC Tag
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend:Definately Dustin
C-Cake or Pie: I Love cake...all kinds except for chocolate
D-Day: Either thursdays-because its my day off or Sundays because i get to spend more time with Dustin :)
E- Essential Item: Lotion and lip gloss
F- Favorite Color:BLack
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: either... gummies are my favorite!!
H-Home town: Centerville
I- Indulgences: Shopping
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: Yes please :)
L-Life is incomplete without: My fiance (soon to be husband) Dustin and my family
M- Marriage Date: August 2, 2008
N- Number of Siblings: 3 two sisters and a brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges but i have been eating a lot of apples lately
P- Phobias or Fears: NO phobias....Fear... losing a loved one and not being on good terms
Q- Quote:I have so many.....Live today like its your last
R- Reason To Smile:LIving in a free country and finding the love of my life
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Lisa, Laci, Stephanie
U- Unknown fact about me: I fall asleep to Full HOuse every night
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal:
W- Worst Habit: procastination biting my nails thats why they are fake
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: This is a stupid question. Who cares?
Y-Your favorite food:I know this is a lame answer but I honestly love salads... ON the mission we couldn't get lettuce it was the first thing I did when I got home was had a huge salad:)
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pieces

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I love tags...I get to know people more and more!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I do too!! Thanks for blog updating it was about time!!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

I love your blog! It was so good to finally see real pictures of Dustin. You guys are so cute together! I am so excited for you to be married- it is the BEST!

Morgan Family said...

I love the pics. You all look great. I am so excited to see you tonight!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you found me.. I had already found YOU! I can't wait for you and Dustin to tie the knot, he is so great and together you guys are an AMAZING couple! Anyway, I keep telling him we need to get together. I hope all is well in the wedding planning world.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

one more week!!!!!

Ginger said...

Your blog looks so cute! How did you do that? I need to change mine. I'm getting sick of it. We really need to play soon. I missed you at the boys' game last night. Audra said that maybe we could all hang out together Saturday night. Check your schedule and get back to me. Loves!

Lisa said...

I think it is time for a new post!! I want to here about some wedding plans and stuff!

The Shupes said...

Hey Kristin!! It's Heather Shupe I love finding new people. It was so weird to see a picture of Des, I seriously haven't seen her forever. I miss that girl. You and Dustin are so cute. Tera has always thought so highly of him and just thinks he is the nicest guy. Good luck with all the planning. I am so excited for you guys.