Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!!









Sorry guys I haven't posted anything for awhile... I've been kind of lazy. But we did go to Las Vegas to visit my sister Dez her birthday was May 28th HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEZ!!!

Dustin and I drove down to Vegas with my mom on saturday morning and then my day flew down monday morning.

It was a little cloudy the first couple of days but by tuesday it was got hot and we got fried!!! (as you can see by the pictures)
We had a fun weekend we ate good food... watched the Spurs get there butts kicked by the Lakers at the ESPN zone :( Dustin and my dad got there first pedicures (I wish I had my camera) We went and saw DAvid COPperField and that was way crazy!! Did some shopping and just hung out. It was fun spending 5 straight days with Dustin, that never happens were lucky to spend 1 full day together. Well that was our trip.... I'll try to be better at posting more often.

7 comments:

Callie said...

Yes you did get fried, that looks like it hurts. You guys are so cute together. I'm glad you had a good time and the weather was nice.

Scott and Chelsey said...

That looks so much fun! My mom keeps saying she sees you at church and how darling you are! She loves your clothes. Anyway, see you soon! Yipee!!!

Lisa said...

You and Dustin look like a perfect couple! I am so happy for you two! Your trip looked fun! What a fun birthday for Dez.

Melissa said...

You and dez are so cute but not as cute as you and Dustin. are you freaking so ready to get married:) Looks like you all had a blast!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun, you and Dustin are so cute together!!! Florida soon....yay!!

Blake and Audra said...

You definitely looked like me with your BLAZING red arms!! I am so excited you guys are getting married in less than 2 months!! YAY!

Lindsey said...

Look! It's Dez! You girls are beautiful...I love the pics!