Sunday, February 15, 2009

I jUsT AdoRe You...

I just have to brag about the hero in my life... My Husband. Yesterday for Valentines Day, he got up and cooked me breakfast before I had to be to work (so cute!!.) Lately I have been bugging my husband to pull out the extra mattress from our spare bedroom and he just laughs at me and says I'm wierd (true.) Yesterday I came home from work and he had the mattress out in the living room all setup. So we had a very relaxing night at home, just the two of us. Which doesn't happen very often. Not to mention my cute husband cooked dinner, and he gave me a gorgeous necklace. Needless to say it was the best Valentines Day ever!!!
WhY I aDorE My huSbAnD...
* There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh.
* We both work hard and a lot. He is very good at sharing the house duties (cooking, cleaning, laundry) when I get behind and doesn't complain about it.
* He still gets my door for me
* We can laugh together, tease together, cry together (Dustin is such a sensitive guy)
* He respects his priesthood and is such a good Sunday School teacher.
* I love how he tangles his legs up in mine before we fall asleep.
* Every morning before he leaves for work he asks if he can get me anything or do anything for me before he leaves and he ALwaYs aLwayS kisses me goodbye.
* When I work late nights by myself he comes up to the salon and helps me close the salon even though its far and not convenient at all, he still does it.
* Whenever I get mad or annoyed at family members or friends he always gives me a different way to look at things and keeps my thoughts and feelings positive (I don't think Dustin has ever had an enemy in his life!!! Or even been mad at someone!!! I wish I was more like that. Im learning ;)
I could go on and on about the person I adore and thank my Heavenly Father daily for him. I truly am so greatful to have Dustin in my life. I Love you Babe!!!

7 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

that's so sweet! You 2 seem
Perfect for each other!

Blake and Audra said...

HOW CUTE! Every single thing you wrote about Dustin does not surprise me in the least. He is such an awesome guy. You two are PERFECT together and I look up to both of you!

Lisa said...

That was such a cute post! You and Dustin are such a great couple! I am impressed that he comes out to the salon to help you close up!

Callie said...

What a great Valentines, those kind of Valentines are the best! You guys are so cute and I loved reading all the stuff you love about Dustin, he is a good man!

salmons said...

hey just so you know we are going to the temple next thursday night and i think we will be doing cealings, if you guys want to come let me know? if you know anyone else who want to go you can invite them just let me know cause we usually do family names or if you have family names you can bring them and we can do them.

Kendal and Kendra said...

So cute! You guys seem so happy together. Kendal tangles his legs in mine too- it's the best!

Anonymous said...

I am so HAPPY for you guys! You are great for each other!!!