Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Long Weekend


We had such a relaxing weekend!!! And muchly needed weekend!! Dustin and I took off Thursday morning and headed down to St. George where my cousin Heidi and her husband, Joe are staying while he does a rotation for med school. Then we all headed down to Vegas to visit Dez.

We love spending time with Dez. We just wish it was more often :(

One of my favorite things to do is to watch the Fountains in front of the Bellagio (I have seen them a million times but I love it)
We went to the Fiesta Fun Family Fun Center (What a wierd name)
Got to love the bumper boats. Henry loved squirting us!!
(Heidi, Henry, and Dustin)
This is the first time in my life that i have been in batting cages... I did pretty good for my first time.


This kid is such a trooper!!!
The weather was so nice!!! 70 in Vegas and about 65 in St. George and on days like that you have to get a little golf in right????
We had such a great time!!! Thanks Joe and Heidi for the invite!! We look forward to Hawaii in a couple of months (hopefully!!)

2 comments:

Blake and Audra said...

Wow, that is a big space! How fun! I had no idea you guys went to Vegas. I'm so glad you guys got to do that together. 70 degrees?! I'm jealous! Blake is still not doing well. He pretty much feels the same he did on the first day. Poor guy! Anywho, once he feels better, we need to hang out! :)

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! I am needing a vacation right about now! St. George sounds like a good idea!