Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why I Love DiSnEyLAnD!

Yes! Dustin and I went to Disneyland!!! I absolutly Love Disneyland!! As a child we would go every year and so when I get to go back it brings back so many fun memories. This is why I love Disneyland :)


1. All of the fun picture spots.

2. I love how clean and perfect the landscaping is


3. The fun creative decorations. (you never see the same decorations)

4. Dole whips. Need I say more?

5. Of course Sleeping Beauty's Castle

6. All the fun entertainment. This cafe is so funny a great place to get lunch and to have a good laugh.


7. All of the fun hats that you see all around the park.
(isn't Dustin a good sport?)
8. And Disneyland isn't Disneyland without the Mouse
I could go on and on forever, but that was only day one of our trip so I won't bore you with the Disney stuff.
Day two of the trip we went down to Laguna Beach another favorite.

The weather was kind of overcast so we sat on the beach for a couple of hours and then we walked around to all the little shops.

We ended the trip by going to an Angels game. They won by one, not the most exciting game but it was fun.

It was a quick trip but made for a great long weekend!!!

8 comments:

Blake and Audra said...

how fun!! I'm loving the hats. I want to go to Disneyland now. It looks like a blast.

Codi ;) said...

Looks like you two cuties had a blast!!! Kristin I think you need to do you hair in dreds...hahaha it looks so cute on you! As for goofy....dustin totally had the goofy face goin on! WAY CUTE!

Lisa said...

Disneyland sounds so fun right about now! I am glad you guys had a fun trip!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I LOVE THE HIPPIE BRAIDS! THOSE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAV ON YOU... YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!!

Diaz Howard said...

Hi Thanks for sharing.

I find something interesting as well:

http://disneycloth.cwahi.net

Karin said...

It was so fun to see you the other day! I'm excited that you have a blog, so that I can keep better tabs on you.(: You guys are so cute!

Jessica said...

OOh fun! I want to go to Disneyland!!

chris said...

Some of s are late in reading blogs I am so glad that Oma & Opa started the California thing. We loved it too when you all were little and have been able to carry on the traditon. I love Disneyland and Lagoona Beach oh and the ocean !!! So glad you two had so much fun. g-ma & g-pa