Friday, October 16, 2009

Miracles

Right now I am sitting in the Icu at Primary childrens hospital. What a crazy month it has been!!! My cousin Andrew got in a hunting accident and was shot. To make a long story short he has been doing great. We have witnessed miracle after miracle. This morning i woke up to a phone call saying that he had taken a turn for the worst. So here we are waiting. I just want to thank all of you for your support and prayers. I know the Lord has blessed us. And will continue to bless us. I am so greatful for the Gospel in our lives. If you want more info and updates he is a link on the right. Click on Andrew Spilker. We believe in miracles!!!!!

3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

so sorry Kristin. Ill pray for your family.

Lisa said...

We will keep him and your family in our prayers too! Love you!

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. We'll keep him in our prayers. And BTW I had NO idea you were pregnant!! That is so fun! I guess you probably know what you are having...what is it? Congrats!!