Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick update

Okay I know we have not updated this blog in years!!! Sorry LIfe has been crazy!!! For those of you who don't know our house is done and were able to move into it the week before Thanksgiving which was so fun to be in before the holidays!!!
Dustin and I are an Aunt and Uncle for the second time which we are so excited for!! Corinne and Chad had Connor November 11th and he is the cutest Blue eyed boy ever!!! (Pictures to come) Christmas was fabulous this year very simple, lots of family time but very enjoyable!!! Dustin and I have been working a lot since the beginning of the year and are just gettting ready for our little girl to get here. We are ready only missing one thing, our little angel. We are due next week and hope and pray everything goes well. I have had a lot of mixed feelings about bringing this little girl into the world. I know she is coming to a family that already loves her so much. We can't wait till you're here baby girl!!!!!

We don't have the internet at our home so I don't have pictures but I will have my fabulous husband help me get some pictures updated and I promise we will try to be better at keeping this thing up!!!

4 comments:

Chelsey Bell said...

You better get better at this once that little one comes out! I need pics!!! And I want to see your house girl!

The Marecles said...

Kristen, that is so awesome your expecting a little girl. I am so happy for you. Your going to love having a little girl in your family. They bring so much joy. I hope that everything goes well for you. I can't wait to see pictures.

Blake and Audra said...

YAY!! An update... even though I know everything in your life it seems. haha (not really) I bet you are SO ready now for her to come out, you were completely ready with eating the spicy chilli 2 weeks ago! :) We can't wait to meet your precious baby girl! She is going to be GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet your baby girl!