Thursday, March 25, 2010

Light Your Stuff Up!!!

Yes, thats right. "Keeping It Cool Just Became COOLER!" Isn't it though?? Freakin' cool I must say.


I've got one and it rocks my socks off. It will rock your socks off too. If you wear socks, that is. I always do.


There are a couple sizes to choose from, and a wide range of lighting colors to choose from as well. Not only does it light when opened so that you can easily see what you have stashed away in your cooler, it's also the very best cooler you can buy!


Its great for camping, parties, hunting, and pretty much anything else you can think of.



Check out the website and go get yourself a sweet LiddUp cooler at http://www.liddup.com/





2 comments:

LiddUp said...

Now that is a sweet idea....I need to get me one of these bad boys.

LiddUp said...

Oh...wait.