Friday, February 19, 2010

Introducing...

Savvy Defa Nielsen




Well here she is! All 6 lbs. 11 ounces of her. She measured 19.5 inches long. Look how cute!



After pushing and pushing she finally came to us. We feel so lucky to be able to bring this little girl into this crazy world. She is just 22 hours old and already she has captured our hearts and continues to make us smile. We are so gratfeful that our familes could be here to share with us in this special time.



Kristin is doing well. She is tired but hanging in there. Kristin did so good the whole time. She is a trooper and I dont know how she was so tough the whole time.



Savvy is good as well. She gets cuter and cuter every time we look at her. Crazy how that happens, huh...?



We will post more pictures a little later, but for now this is all we have.













No, this last picture is not a mirage. I DID change this diaper. Later though, I found out that I didnt do it good enough. Our nurse was so kind to point that out to me.


YAY!

18 comments:

Blake and Audra said...

aww! I love the picture of Kristin seeing her for the first time. So precious!! So so excited for you guys. I'm glad you will finally get to come home tomorrow. we love Savvy!

Anonymous said...

She is DARLING!!! I got tears in my eyes when I saw the picture of Kristin seeing Savvy for the first time! It took me back to my girls birth. Isn't it the most amazing wonderful blessing ever! Congrats you guys I am so happy for ya!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh congratulations! She is just darling! Enjoy this time and make sure Kristin rests!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Congrats! She is darling!

The Marecles said...

She is so cute. I am glad that everything went well. I hope she sleeps for you guys so you can get some sleep. She is beautiful and your going to love her so much more that you do now. Congrats!

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Adorable!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Great job Kristin!!! Congratulations! She is so cute and I love the name!!

Jenny Spilker said...

Congrats Mommy and Daddy!! Enjoy every moment, it goes by too fast> What a beautiful little angel!!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! She's gorgeous!!

Karin said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations to you both. I love her name!

Mason and Cassie green said...

congrats! she is beautiful!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for your cute family. It is crazy how you love them so much already. I'm glad I was wrong on the date of birth! Woo hoo to not being pregnant anymore!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

yay!she is perfect!

Blackhursts said...

We are also so excited for you all. It is the best thing you will ever do. If you have any questions at all, I'd love to give you advice of what we've learned. And that photo of Kristen is classic looking at Savvy....

Kristi Judd said...

Kristin she is so cute and tiny. My Macy was 6lbs 11oz too. They grow fast so take in everything! I saw you are in Farmington. Me too! We should get together. I want to see your little one. Take care and Congrats!!

Stephanie said...

She is as beautiful as her momma and her papa...Darling

Jessica said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!

Hurst Family said...

Congrats you two! So adorable.
How's it being parents? :)

Morgan Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! She is so cute! I can't wait to see more pics.