Thursday, May 1, 2008

DUSTIN IS DONE WITH SCHOOL!!




Dustin is finally done with school... for now:) He finished his classes yesturday and it has been a long semester!! We are celebrating tonight.. I am taking him to Tuscany for dinner cause he loves Italian food. Dustin I am so proud of you!! Oh and for one of his final projects he had to make a book. Last night he called and told me to come outside and he gave me this book (posted above) he really is an amazing artist!!! CONGRATS DUSTIN!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That book is darling! Congrats on finishing school!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

wow, those are beautiful pics!! what a nice guy!

Lindsey said...

What an accomplishment! Congrats Dustin...you're awesome.

Morgan Family said...

Hey Kristin. I am so glad you found us! We really do need to catch up. Congratulations Dustin! I would love to meet him..and Congratulations on being engaged. I am so happy for you. He looks like such a great guy.

Ginger said...

Hey missy... I tagged you :)