Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Honeymoon

These top 4 picutes were suppose to go at the bottom of the post.... opps oh well this is Dustin and I downtown shopping
We at Ocean view resturants every night it was so relaxing!!!
Dustin and I at the resort
At the beach!

Our first night together was at LIttle America on the 18th floor it was perfect!!! We were suppose to get up early the next morning to catch our flight to Mexico but we got up early but our flight got canceled so we headed back to Little America and spent another night there which was kind of a bummer but oh well. So we got to Mexico Monday late afternoon. Our Honeymoon was perfect!!! We spent one day at the Spa getting facials and messages (my favorite part:) then one day we went into town and the last two days we spent out on the beach and by the pool.
Our Resort was beautiful it was only about 3 years old.
This Dustin and I in the cab on the way to the airport the second time.
ONe night we road into a small town for dinner and we decided to walk back along the beach it was perfect!!
This is my hot husband!! He is so funny!!! Yes went out like that... Hah ha ha Dustin I just love you!!!


4 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

that is awesome, I am so gad the honeymoon was perfect.

Melissa said...

How cute are you two. I love all the photos. You two are so cute.

Lisa said...

You guys are such a cute couple!

Scott and Chelsey said...

yes! finally some updates!!! i have been wanting to see your wedding dress. you look so gorgeous! knocked his socks off!