Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kids???

Ok so last night Dustin and I tended our friends Jaada and Porters kids, Saavy (2) and Roe (4 months) and it was a lot of work.... But so fun!!! Dustin was so cute with both of the girls especially Saavy she kept him on his toes. But this experience made me realize how much work kids are. I definatly still want kids but I am definatly enjoying the time that Dustin and I have together! Thanks Jaada and Porter for letting us tend your kids they are seriously so so so cute and Saavy had a laughing all night!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Kids are a lot of work but totally worth it! To see them smile can totally make your day!

Kendal and Kendra said...

That's so funny! I am sure 2 kids will be a lot of work! Good to know what you are getting into before you do it though- right?!

Codi ;) said...

So true! Take your time! Party it up why you can :) OH and Tell Dustin that Im sorry...i didnt even get a chance to say hi on sat. there was too much goin on....:( Grandma is such a sweetie though isnt she? MMMlove her!

Sessions said...

Kristen
Hey this is jessica and I saw your blog on haileys. Well congrats on your wedding and everything I am sorry that I just dropped off the earth for a while, It happens when you begin starting you life with the one you love, and then the kids and school or work and all the other great adventures life throws at you. But it is all so great. Looks like things are going really great for you and I just wanted to say congrats!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

For real! More people without kids need to realize that it IS work. :) But, I didnt know you and Dustin babysit, next time we go out of town without the kids, I am calling you two! HA!

Morgan Family said...

That is so great of you to babysit! It is so different when they are your own and they are so worth it! Just have them when the time is right for you. I don't think you will ever be ready for it. :)